Calorie-Free Italian Diet
Why do Italian women gobbling up pasta and pizza stay thin and healthy? The answer is simple – they know how to enjoy food. And in addition to pasta, in their diet there are many vegetables, herbs, fish and meat. Moreover, they eat all in large portions and at the same time do not get fat! What is their secret? Of course, in proper nutrition and a healthy lifestyle.
The rules of the Italian diet.
- there is only at the table without a TV and mobile phones
- you should eat as many vegetables, meat, fish or fruits as you like, but after that, take nothing in your
- mouth until the next meal
- completely discard salt
- as a salad, use dressing in olive oil without salt. Hard cheese and spices may be used without salt
- way of cooking: baking, stewing, cooking.
- each dinner should end with fruit or berries (except grapes and bananas)
- observe a drinking regimen of -2-2.5 liters of fluid per day.
Italian diet menu.
a cup of tea or coffee with skim milk and one of the options:
- 3 vanilla crackers, 1 kiwi.
- 3 rice breads with a thin layer of sugar-free jam, 1 kiwi.
- 1 grain bread toast with cottage cheese and a slice of tomato, 1 kiwi.
Lunch: fish, baked or steamed, a fresh salad of lettuce and tomatoes, seasoned with olive oil.
Dinner: boiled steamed rice, boiled broccoli, tangerine.
Lunch: boiled pasta made from durum wheat with shrimp and tomato sauce 200 g, fresh cucumbers.
Dinner: vegetable lentil soup, stewed zucchini or zucchini, an apple.
Lunch: cottage cheese with cucumbers and herbs, 1 grain toast.
Dinner: braised green beans, 2-3 eggs, pear.
Lunch: boiled chicken with bell pepper.
Dinner: baked or boiled fish, steamed cauliflower, apple.
Lunch: fish with leaf lettuce, sprinkled with olive oil and lemon juice.
Dinner: boiled steamed rice, stewed eggplant, orange.
Lunch: lentil vegetable soup, stewed zucchini or zucchini, an apple.
Dinner: chicken or turkey fillet, stewed carrots, pear.
Lunch: pasta from hard varieties with tomato sauce, grated carrots with natural yogurt.
Dinner: cottage cheese, baked beets, tangerine.