The essence of this diet is that for 6 days out of 7 in a week you eat foods of a certain color every day, and on Sunday you have a fasting day. Each day, from Monday to Saturday, a different color is awarded, and on this day you can eat products of only this color. The diet helps to reduce weight, replenish the body with vitamins and prepare for the winter cold. Do not forget to drink 1.5-2 liters of drinking water each day.
Every day, you can only cook dishes of the same color. Cooking methods can be different, but it is best to prefer stewed, boiled and oven-baked dishes.
Red products contain lycopene and quercetin – substances that help rejuvenate the body, stimulate metabolism and lower cholesterol.
Products of the day: tomatoes, redfish, beets, lentils, bell peppers, cherries, cranberries, currants, red apples, grapefruits, red onions, pomegranates, and watermelon.
Tuesday – White
White foods have a lot of carbohydrates, which means a lot of energy. On this day, you should limit your intake of fat.
Products of the day: rice, white cabbage, mushrooms, milk, cottage cheese, mozzarella, white beans, chicken, white fish.
Wednesday – green
All green vegetables and fruits are rich in vitamin C, magnesium and folic acid. Green products strengthen the nervous system and blood vessels, maintain a normal hormonal balance.
Products of the day: cucumbers, leaf salads, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, green onions, spinach, peas, zucchini, sea kale, kiwi, green apples, green tea.
Thursday – Orange
Beta-carotene, provitamin A, gives the orange color to the products, which in turn improves vision, favorably affects the skin and slows down the aging process.
Products of the day: carrots, pumpkin, salmon, shrimp, dried apricots, orange pepper, apricots, oranges, tangerines, sea buckthorn.
Friday – yellow
A very positive color that saves us from depression. In addition to B vitamins and carotenoids, yellow foods contain a lot of potassium, which has a beneficial effect on heart function.
Products of the day: mango, hard cheeses, millet, lemon, corn, honey, egg yolks, sweet yellow pepper, yellow zucchini, pineapples, bananas, pears, melon, yellow grapefruit.
Saturday – Purple
Purple products have their color due to anthocyanins – pigment substances from the glycoside group. Anthocyanins destroy harmful bacteria, strengthen the walls of capillaries, increasing visual acuity, and prevent the development of tumors.
Products of the day: eggplant, black grapes, currants, red cabbage, purple onions, blackberries, blueberries, figs, prunes.
Sunday – unloading
You must choose one of the suggested fasting day options and eat food every 2-3 hours, and the last meal should be at 20.00. Do not forget about the water.
– apple day: divide 1.5 kg of apples for the whole day. In addition to apples, you can drink still water and any unsweetened teas (herbal, green, black). For a change, apples can be baked without adding sugar or honey.
– fish: divide 500-600 g of boiled or baked in the oven without salt fish into 5-6 portions of 100 g each and eat the same amount with boiled or baked vegetables. All vegetables except potatoes can be used.
– lactic acid: 1 liter of kefir and 500 g fat-free cottage cheese, distribute in 5-6 servings and eat during the day.
– chicken: distribute 700 g of boiled chicken into 5-6 servings and eat during the day.
– on oatmeal: cook oatmeal in water and distribute it in 5-6 servings and eat during the day. It is allowed to drink still water and any unsweetened teas (herbal, green, black).