Diet “Vegetables + fruits”
The diet of this diet includes cabbage, apples, and oranges. Apples, oranges, and cabbage can be used not only for daytime snacks and evening fruit salad. With their help, you can significantly reduce the calorie content of breakfast and lunch. Such a vitamin diet is now beneficial for our bodies. Before you start a diet, fill out the following rules: reduce salt and sugar to a minimum, all dishes are best consumed boiled or stewed, tea – without restrictions, coffee – no more than two cups per day, including breakfast. In two weeks of such a diet, you can lose 4-5 kg and a few centimeters at the waist.
Breakfast: Tea or coffee, two sandwiches of cereal bread with low-calorie butter, a slice of apple or orange, low-fat cheese, baked in the oven.
Two-afternoon snacks: apple or orange, tea at will.
Salad (four options):
1. Cabbage and apple salad seasoned with low-calorie mayonnaise or vegetable oil.
2. Salad of cabbage, oranges, bananas, and apples – without dressing (bananas instead of dressing).
3. Finely chopped cabbage salad with Korean carrots or beets instead of seasoning at the rate of 50 g of Korean carrots/beets + 250 g of cabbage.
4. Sliced cabbage with mayonnaise, garlic, and soy sauce.
No salt is added to any of the four salad options!
The first dish (three options):
1. Lean borsch – you can add vegetable oil – a teaspoon in half a liter.
2. cabbage soup lean.
3. Vegetable soup with processed cheese – half a hundred grams of cheese per liter.
The second dish (four options)
1. Bird (without skin) – 150 g
2. Boiled or stewed fish – 150 g
3. Cottage cheese casserole or cheesecakes (200 g)
4. Baked potatoes with sour cream and herbs
Dessert – a compote of apples, oranges, pears without sugar.
Dinner – no later than three hours before bedtime!
1. Braised cabbage (options are possible).
2. Omelet from two eggs with finely chopped cabbage.
3. Two large bananas or three small ones.
4. Fruit salad with honey and raisins can be seasoned with yogurt.
Before going to bed – a glass of kefir, yogurt, or a large apple or pear or orange.