In the first three days, you will feel hungry, but from the fourth, you will feel light in the body. The diet is recommended for healthy people, without chronic or other diseases. It will be possible to repeat it no earlier than a month.
Follow the main rules of the Savior diet:
- do not eat after 18:00
- observe the water regime – drink up to 2 liters of water daily.
- Do not use flavor enhancers, colorants, etc.
- exclude tea and coffee, drink herbal decoctions
- walk every day for at least an hour
- exercise daily or visit the gym
- eat 5 meals a day
- use only those foods described below every day
Savior Diet menu:
Day 1: light vegetable soup, natural juice, herbal tea, low-fat sour-milk products.
Day 2: 100 g of chocolate, herbal tea, water.
Day 3: boiled, baked or steamed lean meats, fish and seafood, herbal tea.
Day 4: buckwheat porridge during the day, herbal tea.
Day 5: 3 boiled eggs, 3 citrus fruits, herbal tea.
Day 6: any baked vegetables.
Day 7: Boiled rice without additives during the day, herbal tea.
Day 8: any fruit in its raw form (except bananas and grapes).
Day 9: Natural lactic drinks throughout the day.
Day 10: citruses, herbal tea.
Day 11: 100 g of chocolate, herbal tea.
Day 12: boiled, baked or steamed lean meats, fish and seafood, herbal tea.